HOME  |  ABOUT ME  |  COLOR CODE    

Friday, December 23, 2011

My next year's class and Christmas Gathering

Finally I can see what claz liaw, soooo touch.. T.T
All chonghwa student that don't know your class or you want to know what your friend's class one you can go THIS website and see :D
Somebody is complaining, somebody is feeling sad or very happy.. So in the afternoon, I very very busy D:
Facebook notification also rise up, LOL 'u'
Student's aspiration D:




















My aspiration


1. Oh~~ Why I'm not the same class with my fellow 
2. Oh NO!! No girls that I known study in this class otherwise is same class with VOON YI ZHE  
3. So jealous that Jia Hua and Cheauwen 2 same interest friend can be in the same class, WHY I CAN'T ?!? 
4. I hope next year in my class all is amusing and easy going. 

Although me are in the different class next time but I hope you all don't forget to keep in touch with me, OKAY ?? ;)
-------------------------------------
I'm going to Christmas Gathering this night, soooooo excited for the food , HAHA =P
So I wear that orange colour shirt, haha ;3














and a pair of high heel,














Okay done! let's go to church :D
------------------------------------------
The food is delicious although it's very ordinary,
and got the muppet show, Oh! It's soooo CUTEE!!!
and also had the lucky draw game,
sooo excited haha XD
many big present,
but I did't get it D:
because my mummy hear wrong, think one family take 2 lucky draw number, but actually is 1 people get 2 lucky draw number..
haih.. never mind larh, good things leave for other guys larh C:
Because my best present is the blessing for GOD  ;)
25th of December (Sunday), I've to go to church for baptise (洗礼),
I'm very lucky can baptise at that day because every 25th of December will process baptise but every year of 25th was not Sunday, but this year of 25th exactly is Sunday.
So I very nervous and got some little bit scare because baptise want to soak into the water, I know the water was not deep, but I have phobia of water after I was swimming at Samantha house and nearly want to  drown.. = =
So I hope that day I can baptise successfully.. D:
--------------------------------------------
And I wish you all Happy Christmas Eve!!
Don't forget to sing Silent Night. Haha XD

 CARISMA LEE 

0 comments:

Post a Comment