HOME  |  ABOUT ME  |  COLOR CODE    

Saturday, February 11, 2012

The story of Cheauwen and favicon XD

I skype with my darling cheauwen at the night :P
And we chatting about blog.
She browser my blog and very excited because she saw my cursor got my name and she said very cool.
and I laugh because her reaction like a ignorance kampung girl first time browsing a blog. :p
I just feel very funny and CUTE haha :D
but I more cute lahh. XD
I very excited too because I want to tell her that AngelaWyiing is using my "Wyiing" cursor.
Cheauwen very excited, she go and browser Wyiing's bolg.
"Ei, really leh. So cool :D:D I want.. :3"
Just because of cheauwen before said: "I don't care my blog look.."
Hence, I didn't do it for her. :p
When I want go do a cursor for her now, she suddenly say: "Carisma, how you make the rabbit, so CUTEE :D :D"
"Huhh?! Rabbit?!@# where is it?! O____O" (I think about all my blog image..)"
"Nehh, at the top one."
"At the top???"
"Ohh, the favicon ahh?? x)"
"Favicon??? o.o"
"yea lahh (I type the word "favicon" is skype chat box)"
"Ohhhhhhh.."
- -
Then I want her find a small icon first.
aiyaa, see die she cannot find de lahh. :p
so I help her find.
hahaha, I found a shit icon, very funny one :D:D
cheauwen really want to use that shit, LOL XD
I every time browse her blog, the first I will see that SHIT :D:D
Okay guys, if you want to know how to make a favicon, click ME :D

What is Favicon?!
The rabbit beside my blog title one :)

 CARISMA LEE 

0 comments:

Post a Comment