HOME  |  ABOUT ME  |  COLOR CODE    

Sunday, September 1, 2013

The Sam Tsui

I'm hooked on the Youtuber- The Sam Tsui recently. And you know why? His sound is like WOW! Damn amazing. Especially the "Clarity" cover, and his album song "Shadow" "Me Wtihout You"
I have put the songs on this page, you can just click on the playlist below to listen it :)
I have many friends said they do not like him because he look like a gay or he's really a gay. :O
It is really hard as a famous person, his action, his talk or whatever would be magnify by others and even talk over him in negative way. :(:(
A couple years ago, I had been heard the same case on Justin Bieber either.
At that time, I didn't know why they was so care about this topic. I have asked somebody why you said he's gay, and he just said bacause his face and his action.
OMGGG!
This is so unfair..
If he is a gay, why he was in relationship with Selena?
and I didn't hear anything about he engages in any homosexual circle. D:
If you dislike a person just leave him alone and keep your mouth shut. There's still be have some people like to keep slandering everywherethe person who dislike.
This behavior is very ungraceful!

Btw, Gaga have a new song called "Applause"
idk why I will feel nervous when I listen to the song intro..haha
but I think in this world, I'm just the one who have this funny feeling.
This song is also very nice  :):)
I live for the Applause applause applause~~~

What are you waiting for?
Fast fast go to youtube listen lar..
:DDDDDDDDDD

ROCK IT!
  CARISMA LEE 

0 comments:

Post a Comment