HOME  |  ABOUT ME  |  COLOR CODE    

Tuesday, September 27, 2011

OMG [5]

Yeahh... 2day I and my "brother" "sister" ply TRUE OR DARE.
L0L..very funny..I LOVE TO PLAY THAT WITH MY FRIEND !!
WalaoA..1st time i ply with Seet..I lose. i choose Dare.. he call me go to touch Rong Jian's ASS -.-
sure I CANT DO IT plzzz..
After that, k.c.wen join us also. no long time ago..many ppl come to join us also..
I remember a moment is Yii & Seet lose..they choose Dare..and then we wan them kiss together..
haha..Seet use his thumb cover Yii mouth..and kissss...looks like real kiss..haha xD
and i also remember one time is Seet lose..he choose True, and we ask him..if got two choices,1 is veronica, 1 is habibah..u wan to stick in who?.. L0L..what a damn question -.- ..he choose veronica :S
and also one time Seet lose..he choose True. we ask him ur's XX longer or Yii's XX longer...he said: "Sure mine!"
one time Yii lose..he choose True also. we ask a same question, ur's XX longer or Seet's XX longer..Yii said: "Sure mine!"
L0L..which 1 is faker ?!!? .__.
last time is I LOSE !! OMG!!!!!.. i love to play.. so i choose DARE..mana tahu the shit Yii want me after skul giv all ppl splash water..OH SHIT! DAMN SHIT! my nightmare :'(
Fine..I 认赌服输, anyway i not 1st time splash water by my friend..

RINGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGg....
the bell ring!!
Fazz..keep my bag..and RUN!!
olingo! the damn Yii catch me and pull me to the chair sit down.. arrggghh. fine..
1.....2....3...
everybody took their bottle and splash water to me..
at least 5 ppl splash me..my body and uniform damn wet... somebody splash many time i very behsong..make me wet and wet and wet !!! a person splash water to my ear..i cant hear..at the same time. i not very happy tat day..and after splash water i felt very humble bcus if u r me..u wil noe..so i CRIED   T_T
but i very glad bcus my 2 Goooood brother no splash me...
very sry a brother. i splast u bcus i behsong u 2 always splash me..L0L.
aiyya..nvm lar..juz ply only..
so my friend dun be worried abount me..
I am not sad...
juz cry for natural reaction..
OK? :)
------------------------------------------
I love My CRAZY FRIEND :D
 CARISMA LEE 

0 comments:

Post a Comment