HOME  |  ABOUT ME  |  COLOR CODE    

Monday, October 17, 2011

OMG [6]

Arh, soooo sorry... sooo long time no write blog already :S
maybe u will ask: "Why leh? Being in love ar? :) "
No la. recently I got a big big big DAMN exam..
Woootss... finally can relax myself...oh..so touchhhh. :3
Okay. whats going on after exam...
need to say de meh?!
GO OUT WITH FRIEND LARR... xD
----------------------------------------------------------------
After a DAMN hei yee birthday surprise..I cried...........again -,-
:P i dun wan tell u wat happen..bcus i will sad :( :(
Okay..fine.we skip ok? :D

I go out with I think 12 people. woooootts..so stronger we are!! x)
-ME    -Cheau Wen    -Samantha   -Jaselyn   -David   -KarYoong
-YiZhe   -ChunHang   -JiaHua  -JiaXun   -LianDe   -YeeChoon
[ so sad one Wincy n Hei Yee no go :( ,but we will go out nxt time :) ]
OHHHH~~~ touch again. all my buddy come comfort me. so sweetheart.. :3
very THANKIU :D
after that we walk to the bus stop. OMG. I'm 1st time take bus. so STRONGGG!!
then we take somemore transport like Monorial and LRT..and walking. DAMN tired.
yay. we reached Samantha home. What the fcuk !! DAMN BIG !! so admire plz.
Ohh..what a cute dog that Sam have. haha. the nub yee choon scared doggy.
ps:: I got some scare dog. but he scare than me xD
It's Swimming Time..yayyyy!!
OH my LADY GAGA..1ST TIME Swimming!!!!!!!
ARH..I got a very DAMMIT and very INTERESTING things to share..
If u want to see, plz look on. :)
Goshh.. We all playing push people to the swimming pool. ARH. suddently I pushed into the swimming pool. OH God. I cant swim up...and the water go into my ear, eyes, mouth and nose..yummy...the water sweet sweet one..I have never drink such nice water b4..(loll.joke only, but the water really sweet one -,-) that moment I think I died. whuff....thank GOD I still alive.if not i will not writing tis post now..:) bcus i suddenly remember a fat tuition teacher said o us while u swimming u must relax. and then my head is very DAMN dizzy.. my ear full of water -..-
ARHH..all people laugh at me.. very very DAMN awkward.. :S
After that, they had a small swimming competiton..i juz sit at a side and c..so pity :( haha.

Then, we go back and bath at Sam house.. her house really DAMN neat..! and her kakak very nice one. Sam very 幸福 <3 :3
------------------------------------------------------------
YAY...GO KARAOKE !!! our crazy time :D
Woootss...We dance and sing..so HIGH !!
while my turn.. all quietly..bcus I was singing Chiense song..
I <3 Chiense song...DAMN nice :)
Samantha also got show her Sexy dance...sooooooooo STRONG.! :O
and Jaselyn sing very well.. Love it.. :D
then we also very DAMN hungry..CheauWen and Jaselyn go and bought PIZZA..the karaoke cant giv us bronght pizza into the room..so how?! OMG..they use my BIG bag to put in and sneak into...how pro we'r. :)
wow.....the pizza DAMN yummyyyyyy...but everyone juz can eat a piece of pizza. :( one pizza=RM5  ._.
After K..they go watch cinema..yerrrrrrrrrrr....I want to go!! :3
loll. they watch until 10++ pm...haha..they giv their parent schold..
walaoA......DAMN traffic jam..I use 2 hour to went home -,- sooooo tired...
the first thing I reached home is.....SLEEPP!! No Bath, No Eat..juz SLEEP! like a pig :D
today I juz eat a piece of pizza...no other..but dunno why I no feel hungry.. o.O..juz feel sleepy. xD
------------------------------------------------------------
Have A Nice Dream. :3
 CARISMA LEE 

0 comments:

Post a Comment