HOME  |  ABOUT ME  |  COLOR CODE    

Wednesday, November 2, 2011

OMG [10]

Today is a new day, and is the first day of November :)
Come follow me, give urself a BIG SMILE !!

Is school time again, yeahh, can look my all CUTE friend, very EXCITED... :D:D
Okay, 1st thing is brush teeth, yeahh, my teeth is sooooo SEXY right? x)
Okay, my mom yesterday buy a bottle of lotion, now i wan to use it :)
Oppsssss........Acidently......"PIAKKK" the shape like shit of my lotion come out... 'o'
After finish PAINTING my BEAUTIFUL skin, I look at my finger.....WTF...sooooo GELI..... @_@
yerrrr....My LONG finger containing lotion....SHIIT...
FAZ FAZ go wash hand......
Yeaahhhh, all done, a PREFECT girl comes out xD
I know now ur feel is: "Woow, Carisma so LENGLUII one <3"..If u wan to confess to me, plz wait after 10 year x)
所谓:“好的开始就是成功的一半”, 我已经打好了【美】的基础,我看我被人家靠也不是一件很困难的事了... maybe u will say "Loll, why Carisma sooo ANNOYING one derr.." I will say: "No choice, my mummy born me de, ask her la, i giv u her number, 0123456789, plz call  :)"
Okay lar, dun talk too much nonsense.. :P
soooooo sad, today I whole day 公假, because I wan to do something for the Freedom Forum ... Ohh, my cuties friend, dun MISS me at claz a.. :) I know u all whole day very DAMN boring and miserable..sayang sayang hoo.. <3 :3
Wooots, dunno why recently school got what Outdoor Education, yeahh, finally can leave the shit damn boring claz and go out learning with friend :D Excited.......again..haha.. but i dun wan go out with 文忠... ;)
----------------------------------------------------------
Is time to go for the Freedom Forum, emmmmm, I DON'T WAN TO GO
1st, I'm not the participant....2nd, I MISS MY FRIEND :3
loll. today I go thr dunno wan do wat, nothing to do because I'm not participant..So I WHOLE DAY sitting thr and looking people busying, discussing.......... -_-"
WASTE MY GOLDEN TIME !







Aii, fine..Tomorrow is 初二联合自由论坛, so I hope Kristel can be the BEST in this forum of course my all partners also :) Jia Youu !!!!
--------------------------------------------------
Very lucky ler, I go back home hor, I zap dao RM10 at floor, yeahhh..can give cheauwen the poker money liaooooo..$$ haha..
sfdjlksdjflsdjflsfjlsjlksdjlsdflkjskjlfdkjsdfjsdlkjsdfjlksdlkjsdfsdflkjsdlkjljksfddsdlkkjlsjsflkjsd
aiyaaa...dunno wan say what liao..
bye bye.. :):):):):):):):):)
---------------------------------

 CARISMA LEE 

0 comments:

Post a Comment