HOME
|
ABOUT ME
|
COLOR CODE
Sunday, October 30, 2011
OMG [9]
This is Cheauwen call me hear de "
The Duck Song
"...very cute :3
-----------------------------------------------------
I recently hearing a song..I think tat is nice. Hope u love it too :)
..English Song..
..Chinese Song..
---------------------------------------------------
Ohh. My favourite movie
Alvin And Chipmunk
...WOOOTS
3rd version
already..
But tis movie
December
then release... soo sad.. Hey my friend, let's go watch tis movie at December :)
--------------------------------------------------
Sometime I want hear ONE FM while using computer, but my radio is not near at my computer...OH SHIT, how to I DO
O
o
o
o
?????
Juz GOOGLE it :)
Search : One FM online radio [Enter]
Yeahhh..finally found it.. If u wan to hear it also,
Click Here
!
--------------------------------------------------
Have a NICE day.. :)
CARISMA LEE
0 comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment