HOME  |  ABOUT ME  |  COLOR CODE    

Sunday, January 29, 2012

Chinese New Year in Year 2012

Have good things and bad things in this Chinese New Year.

Good Things
1. I have many delicious food to eat.
2. I have many angpao to take. My saving from RM200 added to RM430 :D
3. I can wake up lately and sleep lately because of holiday :P
4. I have much time for using computer :D

Bad Things
1. I become fat.  /.\
2. I become lazy.
3. I have much homework haven't done. :S
4. I have many books haven't read. :L
------------------------------------------------
Here I also have some remind for you all in New Year.
Remind:
1. If you have dog, please do not put the dog at outside while the fireworks let off, it will frighten your dog.

My friend's dog doesn't bark and inactive because of the firework let off's sound was too loud and frighten her dog. :L

2. Drink more water !! :D

Many friend sick recently, the school reopen is coming soon, how you have a good mood to learning in the class??! D:

------------------------------------------------
Okay, I hope you all be joyful and prosperous! XD
HAPPY DRAGON CHINESE NEW YEAR!!!!!!!


 CARISMA LEE 

0 comments:

Post a Comment