Wow, so good of the technology now. The TV now all have USB plug, and also can connect the PC with the TV. OMG, this's very damn good :D Although I don't have a DVD-ROM Player, I also can watch movie on TV. Haha, I can download video from computer into Pandrive and watch on it. Sorry, I love the video that republication, because it is FREE :3
--------------------------------------------------
Okay don't talk too much nonsense. :P
After that I watch the movie "2012" with my family. This movie very touching your future. In the moment of watching, I'm thinking of all my friends, I was imagining the scene of the movie in my real life. It's very horror and sad that separate with our friends and relative or lover. I hope the end of the world will not come never and ever :L. Therefore, I must treasure all people that I love and concern me :)
--------------------------------------------------
After finish watching movie, I on my Facebook to see my notification. After that, Chin Tong was bored and want to chat with me. Oh GOD, I'm so tired now, is about 2am!! Okay never mind, I must hold on for my friend. Then she has to offline, and we use SMS to continue our chat. Because I lazy to typing message, so I called her although my handphone money are going use up..

Haha, how good am I.

Then we unbosom ourself. When we talking something that touch my sad case,
and I said: "Can I don't share this sad case for you? Because I decided to forget it."
and she said: "Okay, never mind, you can don't tell it to me. :)"
and I said: "Haha, you so sohxi.. :D"
and she shock and say: "I told you don't say the sad case you say me sohxi?!"
and I just "hehehehe" awkwardly for her

You know why I will say the bad word?!
Because I feel that Chin Tong is so good and I don't know want to use a good word to describe her so I accidently use a word "sohxi" but after this word I will say "hehehe" that means I'm not saying bad word to you, I just don't know how to describe your good. Is that ridiculous?? Yes, it is!! Sorry my buddy, I know I very bullshit and always using wrong word and no think by using brain before talking. So, if I offend you, I'm sorry D:
So my buddies that read this post don't misunderstanding if next time I say a bad word for you and for no reason



My impression after watching 2012 movie
Posted at



3 comments:
erm :) my tv 42inch~
Haha, Wyiing rich girl :P
not rich :D my shop gt many -__- buahaha
Post a Comment