Sigh.. I try myself to enlarge and optimize my communication with each others.
Although how strive to, it's end with bad condition.
I don't know why every time I talking and let others feel my annoying and nonsense.
No point, No remarkable.
Oh GOD. Please help me.
Every day I live in the state of worries and anxiety.
Always talking with spouting saliva.
My friend can't accept it even me.
I want to say sorry to all of my friends (sufferer) :(:(:(:(
but I know Sorry No Cure D:
okay..
So I promise to who are looking on this post, I will change!!!!!
I will become girly just like our successor- Miss Anus :D:D
I will becometidy and clean and take care of my cloting . :)
I will becomehumorous and talking with point ! :O
I willlaugh without loud .
I willnot lose my temper even though I'm very angry.
Always say to myself: "ALL IS WELL " :D
CARISMA! Even though you're fat, but you have a wonderful life.
Don't mind others eyes sight, do yourself successfully.
Don't compare with others, just win yourself, even though you are the last, but you still the last winner.
:):)
I hope I can have a wonderful year in year 2013.
yeaaaaa~~~ :D:D:D
I will become
I will become
I will
I will
Always say to myself: "
CARISMA! Even though you're fat, but you have a wonderful life.
Don't mind others eyes sight, do yourself successfully.
Don't compare with others, just win yourself, even though you are the last, but you still the last winner.
:):)
I hope I can have a wonderful year in year 2013.
yeaaaaa~~~ :D:D:D


HOPE: 2013
Posted at



0 comments:
Post a Comment