I don't know my choice- chose for art stream is right or wrong.
but my mum said: "Don't regret after decided and chose".
so recently heiyee also change her mind and choose again change to science stream.
though how I hope to have a chance being in science stream but I know that, for me, I can't handle.
so..
just go forward :)
Today I go to my elementary school- SJK(C) MUN CHOONG.
when so sudden?
because today my brother go there for taking his UPSR result!!!
OMG :D:D:D:D:D
想当年..
I get FULL A in UPSR..
haha.. i also dunno why.
that time i think i just can get 5 or even 4 A only.. lol..
THANKS GOD.
but now still very noob D:
I feel sorry to my dad mum and teachers.
lol.
k.. my second brother now studying in college.
haha.. he always 444 死完..
why lehh?
UPSR 4A
PMR 4A
UEC 4A
but finally he successfully get 7A in SPM..
gong xi gong xi..
lol.
now is MY TURN..
I pray my result is better.
at least give me a 5A.. okay? :D
back to the point.
you want to know my didi result?
I DON'T WANT TELL YOU!
..
..
okay la. tell you la. see you so pity.
my didi gets 6A1B
OMG.. he gets B in ENGLISH!
OH LORD o__________o
but all teachers say that this year paper got a bit difficult.
okay la.
forgive him.
I use dasdfghjk effort to teaches him..
but end with B.. :( :( :( :( :( :(
shock me..
my mummy say me teach dao no good.
maybe la.
because my english also asdfghj one :D
Sigh.. nvm la. I believe my brother can do well in secondary school.. :D
After getting the result, I went for a brisk walk around my school when my mum was talking with teachers.
oww.. it's feel good. :)
and I look around the class rooms..
A thought of being a teacher exude from my mind.
I like to teach children new knowledge.
so being a teacher not a bad idea.
it's work!
but what subject I able to teach?
Chinese? No interested.
BM? ohh.. it's fckin' ass impossible.
English? eihh... it's okay! but depend on my standard, I think I just can teach below year 4 students. lol. haha
地方研究? also okay for me. a piece of cake lol :p
体育? lol.. use ur ass to think also know I can't haha.. :D
Science? okay.. but I don't want to teach year 4,5and6. full of the fckin' 操纵性变数,反应性,改变性,假设,目的.......!@#$%^& walao.. I hate it .______________.
Math? sometimes primary one math i also dunno how to do LOL. haha, but i still can teach 1+1=2 la.. :D:D
then I ask my didi: "你们小学生最想要在什么可有比较好的老师?"
he say ENGLISH.
it's true la. our school really not enough good english teacher.
so I decide!!!!!!
I WANT TO BE A ENGLISH TEACHER!
dun laugh!
laugh sen me laugh.
never see lengluii be a teacher meh?!# huh?
be careful i slap u.
haha. :D:D


Missing in future.








Posted at



0 comments:
Post a Comment