Finally, Samantha brought the birthday cake tat for hei yee birhthday come to school..The cake is already DAMN rotten, tat is our nub baby sister of the cake, YiZhe handle it.. never mind..still can eat also. xD
The cake not very gud taste already.. :(:( but also yummy..(no point one xD)
Shitttt....Jia Hua and Yi Zhe use the cake knife that the knife surface got the cake's residue put on my face....yerrrr...stick stick one...my hair also suffer... :(:(:( my SEXY hair all stick together..very nausea.. .__."my sweetie Hei Yee quickly take tissue for me and bring me to toilet :)
after finish wash...I very behsong...and do the same thing to Jia Hua..haha..his face very embarrassed.. :D
my face felt very uncomfortable bcus my hair stick on my face and sap sap one....aiyeryer..
ai...2xin always crazy one. so many first time happen with them :)
-----------------------------------------
After school...
Hei Yee said: "Hey Carisma, let's go change clothes~:) "
I said: "Huh..what happen o?? o.o"
Hei Yee: "Play volleyball mar.."
I: "Volleyballl........."
...
Ohh..loll...I accidently forget it..today wan ply volleyball with them.
Fortunately I think today got sport class, bcus I arrange wrong the timetable..so i got bring sport clothes..haha :D
Sooo sad cheauwen no go.. :(:( haha.
Yeahh..Hei Yee gift me a big lollipop..I <3 U Hei Yee.. I juz said for her I never eat the colourful n big lollipop b4...then she buy for me liao..Ohh...she is a kind girl that i never seen b4...very touchhh... T.T
thankiu very muchi.. :)
I take picture with Hei Yee for commemorate, and also take picture with wincy and cheauwen :)
ermmm..but the cheauwen very BAD one :3 no take wincy....haha :D
Finally........
I play volleyball with Wincy, Hei Yee, Samantha, Angela, Chun Hang, Yi Zhe and wincy's friend...
Haha..my volleyball is pro..........than cheauwen xD but nub then them.. :)
no la no la..very happy ply with them.. :D:D
While plying..we also ply Truth or Dare....
We ply lalalili, who lose than kiss a figure in the bulletin board at 新教室楼底楼..haha..very funny and stimulate !!!!! :D:D
yerrrr...Hei Yee very suk chun one..she lose liao no kiss...
All figure at the board all ugly one..also can say the lengzaii-est one is 方成!!!
But I dun wan choose him..bcus he is a BAD guy.. ;P
Kiss Kiss Kiss....ohh...my first kiss fly away liao x)
-----------------------------------------------
Play More, Learn More :)


OMG [7]


Posted at



0 comments:
Post a Comment