You know what I saw?!
WHAT?!
I can't hear youuuu. :P
I saw her blog is using my cursor :D
Ohhh. So great and delight :)
Finally have a person who using my cursor. :')
She's using the poker cursor and my first feeling is: “Owh, this cursor really not match with you blog :L ”
Okay so I don't know why suddenly want make something that especially for her.
See you like it or not :)

<style type="text/css">
body, a, a:hover {cursor: url(http://i754.photobucket.com/albums/xx185/LingLB/wyiing5.png), progress;}
</style>
<style type="text/css">
body, a, a:hover {cursor: url(http://i754.photobucket.com/albums/xx185/LingLB/Wyiing4.png), progress;}
</style>
<style type="text/css">
body, a, a:hover {cursor: url(http://i754.photobucket.com/albums/xx185/LingLB/wyiing3.png), progress;}
</style>
<style type="text/css">
body, a, a:hover {cursor: url(http://i754.photobucket.com/albums/xx185/LingLB/wyiing2.png), progress;}
</style>
<style type="text/css">
body, a, a:hover {cursor: url(http://i754.photobucket.com/albums/xx185/LingLB/wyiing.png), progress;}
</style>
<style type="text/css">
body, a, a:hover {cursor: url(http://i754.photobucket.com/albums/xx185/LingLB/weiying.png), progress;}
</style>
By the way, why your blog no chat box one?? I want to leave a message for you also can't, so sad :P
Go get one lahh XD
CBOX -click!!
After getting a chatbox, than you can have a chatbox design :)
> Cbox Background [1] and
> Cbox Background [2]


Angela Wyiing! This is for you!! :D
Posted at



2 comments:
HEYY ,,owh !dun make me love you :3
Never mind, I'm loving you. <3 hahaha ;D
Post a Comment